India:A journey - Amber .....Elephants Adventure

I could hear clearly the sounds from the elephants when they were thirsty..angry or hungry.I can see them each of my stay at Rahul's place, on the terrace everyday and it was really a very memorable Elephants moment,I must say.They are so gentle and graceful animal..better then what I thought and heard before this!And to my astonishment...all 96 of the 'working elephants' (the number of elephants on the fort which I was told by Rahul)here and all of it are female elephants.I've seen only one male elephants for breeding purpose name Rashid.He was really huge elephant and horny ones...hahah...Seen 'that thing' too!
And there's also Laxmi(small baby elephant) too at the 'farm'.She was cute.Always swaying her trunk as if she could hear a song in her ears.She's so adorable!!!


During my early stay there,I wished that I can really hug the elephant and being brave.Guessed what??I did!!I did overcome my fear of elephant and managed to ride them.I remember the first time ever I was given the opportunity to ride them(off course with the elephant rider and not just as alone!) from the 'farm' till the Amber fort.People were looking at us..clearly..the only girls on elephant at 7 am!!We're nuts huh?




One thing that I remember about elephants is that they can easily recognized people and remembered them easily!They are so gentle animal and I really like to see them being treated nicely.I couldn't bear to see if one of the elephant rider's trying to poke them with the sharp thing that they used(I have no idea what do they called them..).It looks so cruel and evil..but that's how they trained them to obey the instruction...



Elephant on the road

Masakali in the water

Caca ji feeding the sugar cane

No comments:

Post a Comment